6 audio Reviews with Responses

The Last Line of Defence The Last Line of Defence

Great stuff, Sir :D Keep up the good work!

Thank you, Sir!

Ex Machina Ex Machina

Great work! Loving that heavy percussion and guitar riffage :D 5 stars!

From Ash To Alabaster From Ash To Alabaster

Horray, it's up! :D

Great working with you again CD. I think this turned out pretty awesome.

Cyberdevil responds:

Yay! :D

Likewise! Hoping/looking forward to working with you again in a not too distant future! ;) Yeah, feels like it sounds even better online... superproud of the result!

Dream P2 Feat RealFaction Dream P2 Feat RealFaction

Great song, guys! Vocals and instrumentals were amazing, but I think the mixing needs some work. Ya know, against my better judgement about saying I shouldn't take on more collab work, I'd REALLY like to help you guys out in making this sound awesome (Mixwise). PM me if you're interested and we can try sort something out. I think this song has amazing potential, but the mixing is what's holding it back.
5/5 for song 3/5 for mixing Hope to hear from you guys soon :3

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I'm not too concerned with getting the mixing right, as this was just basically a "for fun" vocal dub over top of one of my already existing songs ("Dream Part Two" off the first chapter of my album "To The End Of The World"). The song was never designed for vocals, RF just wanted to put some on, and I said ok.

I'm glad you like it regardless though. Rest assured, with an actual collaboration, more thought will be put into the mixing.

Can You F*ck A Ghost? Can You F*ck A Ghost?

Hahaha XD I saw your post saying you'd do this. I didn't think it was serious XD Excellent work Sir! You have a great voice too :D

PhallicNinja responds:

Haha glad you checked back!

Everything We Stand For Everything We Stand For

Man this is soo nice. I'm loving your percussion and arrangement. Hehe, I love the delicious irony that there's a VSTi called "Real Guitar" XD

xIIInon responds:

A VSTi no more, thanks to you, my friend! :)