All 12 art Reviews

Rime Rime

Nicely done! Not only great character drawing, but the background and panorama perspective is spot on too! Loving the colour contrast and light/dark (can't think of the word...) Overall great work Nathan! I can see a lot of time being put into this :D

Zelda X Ghibli Zelda X Ghibli

Very nicely done, Nathan! I especially like the backgrounds and shading :D

Meet the Artist: Me! Meet the Artist: Me!

This is super cool :D It's nice to know more about the artists who draw the cool pics! No broccoli with cheese though?! But it's so yummy :D

Conan The Snowman Conan The Snowman

Been following your latest uploads and it's really cool to see how you're using the tablet :D Really lovely and simple yet effective style :D I just had to leave a review on this one because the pun pulled me in XD Great work!

Cyberdevil responds:

Hehe, the cheesiest of pun the one with the strongest pull hmm. :) Thanks for commenting, and following. It's been pretty fun doodling around this year. Hope to keep up the habit if time allows... who knows, maybe even improve a bit while I'm at it!

Winter Winter

Great pic, and I'm especially loving the backgrounds and scenery. I remember the animation! I think it was actually the first thing I saw by you :D Keep up the good work sir, and looking forward to working with you again soonish!

KameStudios responds:

Soonish isn't soon enough my friend! Don't you worry you I have a feeling we will be working together in the near future :D

Nagisa Patron Commission Nagisa Patron Commission

Great pic! Really captured the character nicely in your own style :) (And for sure too, that show turns me into a mess TT____TT)

NYANGERY NYANGERY

That's an angry kitteh! Great work :D

Gravity Falls Gravity Falls

Great show and great pic! Your art style suits those twins so well :D

Elena Elena

Great to see your work again :D Love the colours and details like the ram's rectangular(ish) pupils :3 Really nice work :D

Happy Birthday Nick Happy Birthday Nick

Hehe :D It was a great gift and Birthday, Bob :D Thanks soo much and see you in the New Year :D Looking forward to a productive and collaborative 2016!

Cyberdevil responds:

Hey, you found it! :D Cheers; Happy New Year!