4 art Reviews with Responses

Conan The Snowman Conan The Snowman

Been following your latest uploads and it's really cool to see how you're using the tablet :D Really lovely and simple yet effective style :D I just had to leave a review on this one because the pun pulled me in XD Great work!

Cyberdevil responds:

Hehe, the cheesiest of pun the one with the strongest pull hmm. :) Thanks for commenting, and following. It's been pretty fun doodling around this year. Hope to keep up the habit if time allows... who knows, maybe even improve a bit while I'm at it!

Winter Winter

Great pic, and I'm especially loving the backgrounds and scenery. I remember the animation! I think it was actually the first thing I saw by you :D Keep up the good work sir, and looking forward to working with you again soonish!

KameStudios responds:

Soonish isn't soon enough my friend! Don't you worry you I have a feeling we will be working together in the near future :D

Happy Birthday Nick Happy Birthday Nick

Hehe :D It was a great gift and Birthday, Bob :D Thanks soo much and see you in the New Year :D Looking forward to a productive and collaborative 2016!

Cyberdevil responds:

Hey, you found it! :D Cheers; Happy New Year!

Custom Guitar Monsters Custom Guitar Monsters

Awesome job! As a guitar modder/builder myself I really appreciate the amount of time that goes into these kinda things :D Personally, I suck at finishing so all my guitars are very plain colours (ronseal on wood XD) (I'm much more into the woodwork and electronics/playabillity side) but that is a SCHWEET paintjob! I love all the little monsters :D Congrats man! Shred her until your fingers bleed (in the best possible way XD)

LordWozz responds:

I really need to see if I can get the guy who owns it now to post a video. It sounds incredible.