View Profile Jabun

9 Movie Reviews

Hehe, you never cease to make me chuckle XD

Well... that was horrific XD Well done, Sir. Well done!

Great work, Hikarian. I love your art style and I thought the animation really captured the feelings in the character(s) well. Amazing job with the music, Matthew. Blown away! I really hope you guys win this thing! You both are amazing at what you do and super talented :D

All the stars XD

27 Audio Reviews

Great finale to an all-stops-out month! Loving the triplet flow and singing parts and larrynachos made a great beat! Looking forward to next year already :D Great stuff guys and keep it up!

Cyberdevil responds:

You're probably really hearing the different nuances on those layers hmm, though it's actually quadruple with the hooks in particular. :) Curious how differently you'd gone about those! Thanks for checking in again; glad you enjoyed this! Here's hoping we get one in next year too!

Dang CD... this was unexpected and incredibly emotional. Really powerful stuff! I'd love to see a full production version of this with a full beat etc... I think that'd be aweinspiring. Keep up the great stuff! Been catching up on all the other inktobers too :) Lots of gold this year :D

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad it resonated. :) I'm getting a bit distracted by the not all that transient hook transitions and that 'vilest place' bit each time I listen now but do like how the vibe turned out overall... nice to change the pace a bit too. Full production would be pretty awesome, though wonder if the vibe would change with a consistent beat! Thank you! Always appreciate these comments too. ;)

Really liked the humming background in this one; really nice atmospheres and vibes. Different in a great way :)

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks. :) Even when it's not all spot on I do like the vibe, would be cool to master the melodics a bit more for stuff like this...

21 Art Reviews

Been a while since I've seen you here and really nice art as always :D Hope life's treating you well :)

Dieseling responds:

It's been pretty crazy, I've gotten married and I've had 2 kids. Life has been a blast and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I check on here every once in awhile and I'm glad to see you're still doing music. I really dig some of your new tunes!

You really outdid yourself with this one, Nathan :D Those backgrounds look like they could be ripped straight from BotW and Zelda looks super great and Ghibli-esq in her design here too. Great job!

Happy Halloween CD! A lovely end to the inktober2018 series (I especially liked the reflections in this one) with a chill verse to accompany it :D I gotta go catch up on the rest!

Cyberdevil responds:

Happy Halloween to you too Jabun (was about to mimic the style and go with JB but that's another artist so...)! Glad you liked it; thanks for stopping by!

Nick Standing AKA Jabun: Multi-instrumentalist, Composer & Mastering Specialist at JabunAudio making dynamic, clean and punchy masters to encourage people to turn up your music, rather than turn it down! Creator of the Skapunk project Better Than The Book

30, Male