View Profile Jabun

9 Movie Reviews

Hehe, you never cease to make me chuckle XD

Well... that was horrific XD Well done, Sir. Well done!

Great work, Hikarian. I love your art style and I thought the animation really captured the feelings in the character(s) well. Amazing job with the music, Matthew. Blown away! I really hope you guys win this thing! You both are amazing at what you do and super talented :D

All the stars XD

28 Audio Reviews

Fantastic to be a part of this and hope everyone else enjoys it. Congrats on the release!

Cyberdevil responds:

Happy you had the time to! Wouldn't have been half as good without either of those parts you played here! :) Thank you!

Great finale to an all-stops-out month! Loving the triplet flow and singing parts and larrynachos made a great beat! Looking forward to next year already :D Great stuff guys and keep it up!

Cyberdevil responds:

You're probably really hearing the different nuances on those layers hmm, though it's actually quadruple with the hooks in particular. :) Curious how differently you'd gone about those! Thanks for checking in again; glad you enjoyed this! Here's hoping we get one in next year too!

Dang CD... this was unexpected and incredibly emotional. Really powerful stuff! I'd love to see a full production version of this with a full beat etc... I think that'd be aweinspiring. Keep up the great stuff! Been catching up on all the other inktobers too :) Lots of gold this year :D

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad it resonated. :) I'm getting a bit distracted by the not all that transient hook transitions and that 'vilest place' bit each time I listen now but do like how the vibe turned out overall... nice to change the pace a bit too. Full production would be pretty awesome, though wonder if the vibe would change with a consistent beat! Thank you! Always appreciate these comments too. ;)

22 Art Reviews

The final cover turned out great! Well done on the mixtape release and putting this together. I think you got the best ballance between all those draft covers you sent in the end too :) This one's the best so far!

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you think so too! Finally felt like everything fell into place when I tried this, both style and placement, usually it feels like text is the easy part of a cover but somehow just didn't feel right with this one, or with anything I tried in that seemingly so suitable empty upper left area.

Thanks for reviewing; thanks again!

Been a while since I've seen you here and really nice art as always :D Hope life's treating you well :)

Dieseling responds:

It's been pretty crazy, I've gotten married and I've had 2 kids. Life has been a blast and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I check on here every once in awhile and I'm glad to see you're still doing music. I really dig some of your new tunes!

You really outdid yourself with this one, Nathan :D Those backgrounds look like they could be ripped straight from BotW and Zelda looks super great and Ghibli-esq in her design here too. Great job!

Nick Standing AKA Jabun: Multi-instrumentalist, Composer & Mastering Specialist at JabunAudio making dynamic, clean and punchy masters to encourage people to turn up your music, rather than turn it down! Creator of the Skapunk project Better Than The Book

30, Male