View Profile Jabun

9 Movie Reviews

Hehe, you never cease to make me chuckle XD

Well... that was horrific XD Well done, Sir. Well done!

Great work, Hikarian. I love your art style and I thought the animation really captured the feelings in the character(s) well. Amazing job with the music, Matthew. Blown away! I really hope you guys win this thing! You both are amazing at what you do and super talented :D

All the stars XD

14 Audio Reviews

Sick stuff XD Some of those sounds reminded me of the first Crash Bandicoot game for some reason (in a great way). Verse was fun as always too :D Great stuff!

Cyberdevil responds:

Ah man Crash Bandicoot! Most unexpected comparison of the week. XD I wonder if I hear the resemblance hmm... need to replay a bit. The game that is. Sometime. Thanks again!

Always love some 808s XD Great stuff!

Cyberdevil responds:

Good ear! :) And thanks man, despite those apparent errs in recording!

Super cool you can still do these on the road :D And now I want some big breakfast too! Great stuff!

Cyberdevil responds:

Hell yeah! :D The quality's not all as good as I hoped (brought a little plug-in 3,5 smartphone microphone with me), but it works. :) And man I am floored today too, those breakfast buffets...

Thinking of trying my hand at something similar this weekend though. At home. Might need to prep a bit in advance...

20 Art Reviews

You really outdid yourself with this one, Nathan :D Those backgrounds look like they could be ripped straight from BotW and Zelda looks super great and Ghibli-esq in her design here too. Great job!

Happy Halloween CD! A lovely end to the inktober2018 series (I especially liked the reflections in this one) with a chill verse to accompany it :D I gotta go catch up on the rest!

Cyberdevil responds:

Happy Halloween to you too Jabun (was about to mimic the style and go with JB but that's another artist so...)! Glad you liked it; thanks for stopping by!

This is super cool! I especially like the slight sketchiness / blur which adds to the sense of motion, especially in the arms. The lighting is super nice too. It looks as if it was lit by a fire to the the right hand side of the picture. Keep up the great work :)

Nick Standing AKA Jabun: Multi-instrumentalist, Composer & Mastering Specialist at JabunAudio making dynamic, clean and punchy masters to encourage people to turn up your music, rather than turn it down! Creator of the Skapunk project Better Than The Book

29, Male