View Profile Jabun

9 Movie Reviews

Hehe, you never cease to make me chuckle XD

Well... that was horrific XD Well done, Sir. Well done!

Great work, Hikarian. I love your art style and I thought the animation really captured the feelings in the character(s) well. Amazing job with the music, Matthew. Blown away! I really hope you guys win this thing! You both are amazing at what you do and super talented :D

All the stars XD

60 Audio Reviews

!!! THIS was unexpected! Atmospheric, spooky, great beat, great flows, really nice addition to Cyberdevil's INKtober batch! Well done CD and S3C! Always a pleasure listening to your collabs :) Keep it up peeps!

S3C responds:

thank you!

An amazing reflection and epilogue to an epic 31 days of intenstity! Been a blast and plesaure following and being a part of this year's batch and thanks so much for the shoutout too! Really great stuff CD and looking forward to next year and whatever comes next! Very nice instrumentals on this one too :) Woot woot!

Cyberdevil responds:

What a great review to conclude it all too! Pleasure to have had an actual official authentic 100% grade A high quality Jabun instrumental in the mix too! Should've mentioned you definitely delivered the most hype-inducing beat this year. ;) And thanks for sticking around! Didn't miss a day either! Woot woot and whoop whoop and woohah! And likewise!

Always soulful with the JamesHeart instumentals! Gritty and atmospheric with tight rhythmic rhymes from CD too! An appropriate climax this late in the INKtober month! Great stuff peeps!

Cyberdevil responds:

Seems like the grittiest ones somehow turn up on the thirtieth hmm. Thank you thank you!

19 Art Reviews

Didn't realise you were doing the full INK part of INKtober too :D Been fun catching up with all 31 of these! An unexpectived surprise and creative as always! Especially liked the "X8" dates with the infinity variations! Excuse the summarised review on this final one! Wondering what's next from CD! Keep up the great stuff!

Cyberdevil responds:

Indeed, both this and miniature bonus acapellas each day, as last year, three's the charm. ;) Though can't say this is where most of my energy or inspiration's been going, or that I've managed all on as consistent a basis... I missed not doing any doodles last year though. Felt like I had to get back to this too. Even if it's simpler stuff.

Really liked how those eights evolved too! First one wasn't much but: after that.

No worries at all, you've reviewed plenty! More than any other mere mortal this year! :D Appreciate the sticking along for the ride and thanks for stopping by here too!

Hope great stuff awaits for the both of us!

The final cover turned out great! Well done on the mixtape release and putting this together. I think you got the best ballance between all those draft covers you sent in the end too :) This one's the best so far!

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you think so too! Finally felt like everything fell into place when I tried this, both style and placement, usually it feels like text is the easy part of a cover but somehow just didn't feel right with this one, or with anything I tried in that seemingly so suitable empty upper left area.

Thanks for reviewing; thanks again!

Been a while since I've seen you here and really nice art as always :D Hope life's treating you well :)

Dieseling responds:

It's been pretty crazy, I've gotten married and I've had 2 kids. Life has been a blast and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I check on here every once in awhile and I'm glad to see you're still doing music. I really dig some of your new tunes!

Nick Standing AKA Jabun: Multi-instrumentalist, Composer & Mastering Specialist at JabunAudio making dynamic, clean and punchy masters to encourage people to turn up your music, rather than turn it down! Creator of the Skapunk project Better Than The Book

31, Male